Saturday, March 8, 2008

Going to Muzaffarpur this Holi

I am going to Muzaffarpur this Holi on 17th March. My mummy came here to stay with me 2 month ago. I miss Muzafffarpur very much. The city where I grew up. It's been 3 years I celebrated Holi in Muzaffarpur. Holi was one of the most favourite festival after Diwali, in childhood. But now, it doesn't feel much. Something has chaned. Definitely. It appears just like a holiday. But this Holi I am planning to celebrate with full joy.
Ofcourse I wont using internet becuase I dont have internet there. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy holi in advance!

hmmm....i thought of making ho halla holi hungama on blog. For that m planing to organize a event for bloggers too as i did for navodayans on n.net forum. You can see that in the page FOR NAVODAYANS- http://rewa.wordpress.com/for-navodayans/ on my blog and suggest me same....if u have any idea or suggestions....we can start that this week itself. wat do u say?

rgds.

Shubh said...

Rewa ji - thanks for your wishes.

Perhaps you can create online essay competition on Holi and give prize to the winner.