Sunday, June 1, 2008

This weekend





This weekend is going nice...Yesterday went to AoL headquarter Bangalore. These days Sri Sri Ravi Shankar is staying in Bangalore aashram. So, just thought to make a visit to him. I along with my friend reached there arouns 2 pm. It's situtate at Kanakpur Road some half hour drive away from Banshankari. It was a rainy day. I enjoyed the beauty of nature there. Sky was filled with black cloud and winds were flowing at huge speed as I was standing on the third floor of Vishalakshi. I saw the horizon when sun was settling down. Amzing it was. I thoroughly enjoyed the beauty of nature over there. Plateu and forest beauty. Then it started raining for non-stop 3 hours while I meditated at the ground floor of Vishalakshi. It was amazing beauty of nature. At 7:30pm rain stopped then attended Satsang with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar. Wanted to talk to him but he is always surrounded by crowds. So, could not talk to him. That's the problem. Don't grow so large that it becomes uncontrollable. That's what is happening with him. He has too many followers to pay individual attention. It has become almost mechanical now. Spirit is dying. Which for some reason he is not able to recognize. I am not against him. But I am in difference with him. I never believe in Individual. My believe is - there is nothing extraordinary when a given person is good or great. It's absolutely normal for me. To me even Buddha, Jesus and Mahavira are extremely normal person. I believe in totality. I AM NOT A INDIVIDUALIST. Never. I believe in whole. In completeness. In everybody. If I am great, it doesn't matter to me. What matters to me when everyone is great. Everybody has to be treated equal. Sri Sri Ravi Shankar treat himself slightly superior to others. For the reason he ask his followers to worship him. I do not object it, but I do not support it either. Personal greatness is nothing. It's your personal matter. Keep it with you. If you are great, keep it with you. Don't shout. Let others find their self. Do not interfere about other's enlightenment. One person has knowledge an rest all is in grave is bullshit. Everybody should gain the knowledge. In Buddhism there is no one like Buddha. In Christanity there is no one like Jesus. In Aol there is no one like Sri Sri Ravi Shankar. So, my point is one great person cannot produce another great person. A great person has to be produced by itself. You probably would not have to be worried about other's enlightenment. Trust me you cant do that. Buddha could not do. Everybody has individual life. Let him live his life. Do not interfere. What you are doing is - you are simply interfering. So far I have not seen in any religious organization where a follower has become greater than it's founder. They won't let it happen. Pope wont let it happen. Why founder will be always greater? Why everybody looks towards Sri Sri and not other Saints/Swamis in AoL. What's so special about him. Nothing. There is nothing special about it. There can't be special about it. Everybody is special and unique. Equal. That's one reason I had said great people create too much disparity in the society. They do more damage to society than benefit. Imagine what will happened if Buddha and Jesus meet on a street. Two great soul meets on the street. What will happen? Most probably nothing will happen. The best thing that can ever happen is nothing to happen. But something can happen between their followers. Perhaps a war. A world war. Extinction of humanity. Don't feel surprised if Christians and Muslim fight and the whole world is extinct. That can happen. I see that. Anyways, I thoroughly enjoyed there :)
Today, went to attend entrepreneur meet at M G Road this morning. There were tens of young entrepreneurs/aspiring-entrepreneurs. We discussed ideas, problems, solutions that a stratup can face. Lots of things are happening in Startup world in Bangalore. Sometimes, I feel like to leave job and become entrepreneur. Lol

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you shud first go and learn to write proper english, and then think of becoming an entrepreneur, or be qualified to judge the religious Gurus and spiritual leaders.

You sound like a loser!

Shubh said...

Finally got a criticizer. I was looking for you only. I was thinking why it took so long to get criticizers. Go ahead, and keep on criticizing me. I am not there where you are thinking. That your criticism or praise will not perturb me.

Tanivee said...

hey shubh
spirituality is not about I,ME,MINE
the individual is clothed in ego.
forget yours and the Guru's or evolved person's physical form. the knowledge,wisdom and practicability is what is important.
Art of Living is what is equipping me to steer thru a modern life full of stress,pain and lonliness.
check it out..................
nita

Shubh said...

@Nita

I know that and that's what I was trying to convey if you care to see. That I, ME, MINE is nothing. Indivindual is nothing, so is SSRS. Love has to applied to all people, not to only one people.