Saturday, June 7, 2008

Adjectives, Adverbs, Qualifiers

If I were the king of the world, I would simply remove adjectives and adverbs from dictionary and grammar. Whosoever created the concept of adjectives and adverbs must be a moron. I hate these qualifiers. I hate them so much that I cannot describe. I hate both good and bad. I look in between good and bad. Buddha's philosophy of middle path is spectacular. Middle path simply ask you to transcend. At the ambiguity, transcend. At the transition, transcend. Transcend these adjectives, these qualifiers, these modifiers. Suppose someone says - "I am happy". Now this statement is wrong. To me it's wrong. It doesn't make any sense. Because there is qualifier of existence - "happy". You are trying to qualify, to attribute the existence. That's impossible. Existence doesn't has any attributes or qualifiers associeted with it. I have problems in saying even - "I am". I am not even comfortable in saying "I am". "I am" is a wrong statement. For me it's wrong. I am not talking about you. Because there two things - one is "I" and other is "am". So that means "I" is separate from "am". "I" and "am" has to be together. So I merged it. I am slightly comfortable in saying just "I" or only "am". Little bit okay. At least better than "I am". Say someone says "He is a good boy". This statement is a headache. The word "good" is a pain here. It will confuse the boy. Because someone else can say "He is a bad boy". To some person he is good, to some he can be bad also. So, the boy is confused in this case. He doesn't know what he is. He got conflicting feedback from society. This is when he needs to transcend. That's why I said - "At the ambiguity, transcend. At the confusion, transcend". If he doesn't transcend these feedback his personality will be mixture of good and bad. He will be a confused personality. This happened to me. In my student life I got feedback from my teachers - "I have never seen a student like you". But some said in positive sense. Some said in the negative sense. I got confused what I am. That's how society confuses you. They will give you conflicting feedback. So, simply transcend it. And be happy (:=)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Q: Do you sincerely believe what you have just said?
Ans: Yes I do. And what is more, it is an incontestable fact.

Unknown said...

Your arrogance is matched and superseded by only one thing: your ignorance. What a showy ut confident display of your archaic, confused thoughts. May God give you some wisdom to understand the absurdities of your comments. Good luck.

Shubh said...

@Peter aka Budhi aka don't know what more..., I won't delete your comments. I won't block you to comment here. So, use this privilege to abuse me as much you can :)

I love my criticizers more than my supporters.

Shubh

Shubh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I have nothing personal against you boss, just that our thinkings do not match at all. One easy option definitely is to stop reading your blog, or ignore it, however, as my friend remarked once, "Kabhi kabhi log aisa likhate hai ki man karta hai saare kaam chhor ke pahle suna dalo inko"....And as I said above and repeat it once more, I have nothing aganst you, except for my glaring and deep disagreements with your thoughts and ideas. Good luck.

Shubh said...

Listen dude Peter aka Budhi.

If your intention is good, nothing will happen. If your intention is bad, you will be punished automatically. No God can save you. And in either case I just don't have to do anything.

End from my side.

Brent Nichols said...

You have a remarkable number of adjectives and adverbs in your post, for a person with your beliefs.

theaugustauthor said...

Um... I just found this post whilst searching for a few papers on qualifiers. I am posting simply because as an actual linguist I am blown away by this whole thing. Clearly your other posts have religious connotations otherwise "god bless" peter wouldn't be so upset with your crazy views on parts of grammar. I suggest you calm down and see some psychiatric help - not because you don't believe in god or whatever, but because if you have trouble with the way english construes subject-verb relations you have some serious issues. Good luck.