Sunday, June 29, 2008

Lost My Mobile Phone

Long awaited, finally lost my Nokia 3120 yesterday. Perhaps, when I was in the swimming pool. Someone took it from my bag. That mobile I had purchased on 10th Aug 2004. Yesterday only got a new sim on the same number and a new motorolla set - MOTOSLVR L9. Initially, I didn't want to buy any cell phone. I am not a great lover of cell phones. Any mobile with call and SMS faciity would do for me. So, initially I was thinking I am not going to use a mobile unless someone gift me ;) But since, I took a new sim (On the same old number, in order to deactivate the lost sim) so I anyway had to purchase a new mobile to keep the sim active. BTW, I am still open for gifts, FYI, Apple 3G iPhone is coming in India on 22nd July ;) So, friends I have lost all your contact numbers. So, please care to send them. My contact number is same :)
Finally, thanks to the theif to get me MOTOSLVR L9 Lol.

1 comment:

रेवा स्मृति (Rewa) said...

Hmmm...kya kahun?
badhai dun ya shok manaun;)

koi nahi badhai hi de deti hun...mubarak ho mubarak ho purana khone ke liye aur naya lene ke liye :P