Thursday, November 18, 2010

Nature

It doesn't matter whether i am good or not, what matter is whether u r
good or not. Buddha was a good person, perhaps the best ever, but it
didn't matter much to the humanity. Humanity is doong same shit
irrespective of buddha. Because humanity is a big thing. 6 billion.
And buddha knew it. I am not in favour of imdividual enlightenment.
However i believe that if something has never happened in the history
it will never happen in the future. Commumal enlightenment has never
happen in the history of human civilization. So it will never happen
in the future.
There r just too many ppl on the earth. And every body has his/her
prejudices. This situation may be the demand of existence itself.
Because natute always exist in its completeness. The sun is created.
Now nothing can be done about it. Every morning the sun rises in the
east and this event is complete. There is no scope of improvement in
it. That is the reasom i do not favour development. I favour
existence. Not the development. I support to be an observer not a
developer. U need to be a very careful observer of the nature. Just
watch the nature around you. You can see the existence is manifested
in a very beautiful manner. Watch the dawn - the first ray of the sun.
The song of birds. The sound of the river at night. The forest. Random
trees. The fragrance of the flower. See how plant sucks the soil from
it's roots and spread the fragrance in the atmosphere. Isn't it a
miracle. It is. It is a great miracle. The soil has no fragrance.
Flower has fragrance. But flower will not exist without soil. Look at
the survival extinct of the flower. The whole of existence must have
supported the flower to spread the fragrance. It is a miracle.
Impossible has become possible. Normally we dont realize it because we
take things for granted. The is the message of existence. Undetstand
the nature. Behave naturally. I have never lived life like a
pretender. I dont know how to pretend. When i feel happy i am happy.
When i dont feel happy, i am not happy. That is as simple as this. Due
to my this attitude i am treated little differently among my friends.
I have never followed crowed, being in crowd. My whole life is
experimental. I want to taste both good and bad. I am good. I am bad.
I am.

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: