Thursday, May 8, 2008

JEE Days

JEE days were one of the more arduous days. My favourite subject was mathematics and Physics. Those were the days when used to imagine to win Noble Prize in Physics. I still remember when I first bought Resnick Halliday, the supposedly best book for theoretical Physics. The whole night I had read the first chapter. On vector. That was the enthu. This Holi, I went to my home and saw dust lying on that book. The same which used to be life-saviour book was mingled with dust. That's the effect of time. Time is very powerful. We are just slave of time. Lol. Anyways, philosophy apart. Some of other books - Irodov, Krotov, Tipler etc. Books of Russian write used to be very good. And in Maths there was K C Sinha and Asit das Gupta books. Asit das Gupta's daughter used to study in KGP. Thought to talk to her but you know...Lol
My chemistry was pathetic. Although chemistry is scoring subject. But my crave towards physics never prompted me to study chemistry. Somehow just managed to learn the basics. Wanted to get top 10 rank but got slipped to 581 Lol. That was the second shock of the life. The first was not getting into Netarhaat school :((((((( One of the lost dream, which I can never achieve now :(((( Although I had cleared the First written test, but the second test was horrible :(((. Wish I had power to reverse the time flow. I want to time to go back to my 5th class. It should be possible to reverse the time. A time machine? If time cannot be reversed then it cannot be forwarded. I will think more on this how time can be reversed so that I get into Netarhaat vidyalaya. Even after completing masters from IIT I am still ready to study in Netarhaat Vidyalaya starting from 6th std. Such is the craze of Netarhaat for me.
You knwo how does time progress? It's all in the memory. If our memory is lost, we cant feel the past then. Time means, something happened in the past. Time is one of the biggest mystery. Time is a separate orthogonal dimension. I can't believe that time cannot be reversed. It can be reversed. May not be in our dimension. But in some other dimesion. X, Y Z and T are our dimensions. There can be thousands of dimensions. But we can't perceive them. For example - 1/x, 1/y, 1/z, 1/T is another dimension. I call it as reciprocal dimension. In this dimension everything happens in opposite manner. That death happens before the birth. So basically, people life goes from 100 to 0. Difficult to conceive bit it can happen. That's what I mean by reversing the time. Time moves in a particular direction. And that direction can be changed.
All the laws so far we have studied are incomplete. If you take the snapshot of the universe at T = T-dt and at T=T+dt. So, total differential configurational change is equivalent to change in time. If the configuration of the whole universe is constant then time cannot move ahead. It's a vis-a-vis situation. Configurational change drives time and vice versa. What I am saying is - if in an absolute inertial frame all the atoms of the universe are static, then in that inertial frame time will stop. So, we stopped the time. And it doesn't take much to reverse the time. That's why you wont find much influence of time in deep subspace.
Whatever laws in the physics we studied are only approximations. They are not exact. There are lots of exceptions and assumptions. We still do not have a unified theory to describe the nature. It's neither quantum not relativity. Heisenberg uncertainty was one of the most stupid principles I have seen. I just laugh at this theory. You cannot limit any happenings by some junk plank constant. We need a T factor in all the equations we studied. For example F = mA. That's Newton's second law. Now this equation has nothing to do with time. What it says is it will always be valid. But that's not the case. It won't be valid after 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 years. It's valid today. That's true. But it may not be valid billion's year later. Because the configuration of universe will change. It may valid provided configuration of universe remains same. So, we can modify this euation like this:
F = mA + F(t). Today F(t) =0 but what will be F(1000000 years)? God Knows.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reading this post of urs,has taken me when i used to study for JEE.though given my IQ level it was always uphill.but still,those were the best days of my life.Maths was my fav also.especially calculas(integration) permutation combination,and all.i mostly used to solve from M.L. khanna.in physics yes resnic halliday was super awesome both part-1 and 2 both.one year i spent reading books.after that i just solved Elite-course by brilliant tutorials.my chemistry was pathetic that was the reason i still guess i cudnt make it to iit.anyway just cudnt stop myself today after reading this post.

And yes Congrats!! for awesome work.i tried also but u know i lose my temper easily..dats y i stopped almost 2 years.hope u have gotten my point.if anyone is seeing this comment,let them to see,i donot care.U did something,what i wanted to do,better u have done that decently.

Shubh said...

For her benefit, I stopped visiting her blog.