Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A call from a friend

Today, got a call from a KGP friend. He was asking me to join ISKCON. We had 34 min talk session over phone. He is a sincere guy, following ISKCON regulations. He persuaded me to join ISKCON. I said - friend, I have nothing left to achieve. I am done. You are asking to a wrong person. He gave me many logic. Of which many were really logical. No harm in doing them. But at some point of time all the logic of life fell down.
ISKCON is all about bhakti. Bhakti marga is one path to achieve God. Perhaps the so called easiest path. There you have one Deity - it could be anyone - Krishna, Shiva, Ram Kali etc. In ISKCON it's Krishna. He asked me to serve lotus feet of Krishna. I laughed within. They have strong foundation of Philosophy. They however don't follow strict vedas. They have concoct the theory according to their needs.
I told him in clear cut manner - "I do not believe in anything but the existence". Except existence everything else is propaganda. In fact the word God is the greatest propaganda ever created. The person who intoduced the concept of God was billion times intelligent than Einstein. According to me - "Men created the concept of God who created men". What an unbreakable theory of God he proposed. Which we have been following since ages.
Thing I understand is the existence. After that there is nothing. I told him - Unless you exist what will you serve Krishna? He had no answer. Existence always come first. Everything else comes later.
I had attended their few lectures in KGP. Ok guys. But extremely bookish. Once I asked him "What have been you doing if scriptures you follow were not written?". They take too many parameters into account. I told him God is parameter free. That is one reason I don't read much books. Little bit of reading is enough.
Finally we settled down peacefully.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shubh, Aapke post kafi achhe hote hein aur knowledgable bhi. Keep writing like this.


rgds.

Shubh said...

Thanks Rewa Ji. Keep Visiting :)