Saturday, December 13, 2008

Back to Bangalore

Yesterday's journey was memorable. My brother had booked the flight for me from Kolkata to Bangalore which he said is scheduled at 7:30 pm. Due to hectic schedule at Jamshedpur, I couldn't take the printout of the e-ticket. So, decided to take the printout on the day of the journey itself that is yesterday in Kolkata. I caught steel express and reached Howrah at 11:00am. Then I went to a cyber cafe to take the printout of e-ticket. And lo! the flight was at 7:30 am instead. That time I remembered God for a moment. I think God does play dice. My brother wrongly understood that flight is in evening 7:30 pm. That time I had two luggage in my hand and no tickets at Howrah station. I decided to go to the airport quickly. Fortunately, got an Indigo flight scheduled at 4:50 pm via Hyderabad. I reached Bangalore airport at 8:45pm. Then way back to home by bus. I reached my home earlier than if flight were not missed.

3 comments:

रेवा स्मृति (Rewa) said...

Ohho...it means you missed your flight :)

Hehehe....koi nahi iitian ke sath ye sab hota rahta hai! :P

रेवा स्मृति (Rewa) said...

Waise...Welcome back to Bangalore :-)

Shubh said...

Thank you :-)