Monday, February 25, 2008

A Pleasant surprise

I had been posting only philosophical blogs. Now philosophy apart. Time for fun.
It so happend that I was working late night in the office on a pleasant friday. By late I mean from 6:30PM on wards. Lol. Friday is the best day of the week. Because it gives you feeling that today week is gonna end. And Sunday is the worst day. Because it give feeling that tomorrow again week will start. Only satruday is the real cool day. You can sleep. Hug. Kiss. Lol.
So, for some reason I was working late. On friday, people tend to leave early. But I had some debug one my disposal. In the next cube there sits a girl. The girl has recently come to my next cubicle due to reshuffling of cubicles. Apperantly, no body was there on that flour. Her friend (also a girl) came and they started talking assuming nobody is there on the floor. But, I was there in the next cubicle. I was inadvertently listening. I cant close my ears. Lol. Perhapes they did not notice it. Initially, they started talking about some junk project stuff. Then they switched suddenly to boys. For no reason. One girl said "Yaar, I want a boy friend yaar". I was pleasantly surprised. Never heard a gurl saying like this. Other girl said "Arre, You are saying...You can get anyone..why did you reject them". That was a real surprise for me. Although, I was aware that girls like boys but somehow they don't show off :) This clarified my many doubts. Lol :))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like guys, girls too want to have fun and enjoy their life aswell. They wish to experience the same thing in all way in their life. its very true :-)

Waise chupke chupke girls ki baaten sunna galat baat hai....just kidding...plz dont mind it. :-)