Saturday, January 26, 2008

New posts

I don't want to flood this blog with posts. I cannot write much. Whatever I wanted, I wrote. There is nothing much to write. It's really difficult to write something totally new and interesting. Whatever you write, is kind of repetition of your previous posts. You cannot write totally new. In your next post you change few words, few lines, that's it. You add-subtract from previous post. You try to create a new post, but you cannot. Your each post will have some connection with previous posts. You next post is the linear combination of previous posts. Lol. I really find it difficult to write about something absolutely new. Things do change at surface level. But root level it doesn't change.
Write in a way that there is no scope of further writing on that subject matter. When you write next post, that means previous post was incomplete. You wanted to say something in the previous post, but for some reason you could not say. So, the next post. And it continues...but how long? Whatever starts has an end. You keep on writing writing...because you see many things happening around you. That is because your center of observation is in the object itself. You act like an object totally forgetting your constant nature. Object changes. But you cannot change. If you separate yourself from the object and you observe at a distance you'd find same thing is happening around. I had covered this aspect in my observer post. Talking too much about truth will be repetitive.
If you think from existence point of view. I exist. That's it. Story ends here. Existence is the purest phenomena. But we keep on contaminating that pure existence. We keep on adding attributes...like - I am this, I am that, I am son, bro, engineer, CEO, poet etc. These contaminate your existence. However, these might bring you some temporal benefit. Nothing more can be done than your existence. Nothing extra is needed also. Whatever has happend is enough. You got a lot. The Best thing you can do is to observe your existence. This I am talking from top level perspective. Practically, always keep on observing your breath. This you should understand. Because, breath is practical thing. Your existence may be causal to yourself, but breath is non-causal for you. So start with breath. And finally you'd reach to your existence.
This post doesn't mean that this blog is inactive :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm...when I started reading this topic, i thought that you are going to stop writing...but at the end I found myself wrong... :-)

Anonymous said...

Haha...I will be writing. Please keep visiting when you get time :)