Saturday, December 8, 2007

Granularization of present

I am still in rat race. Either I have to stop racing or I have to win the race and stop. I do not want it everlasting race. Never wanted to study into IIT. Went to IIT just coz of dad's wish. And this put me into non-ending race. Nothing changed fundamentally. Really doesn't matter what degree you possess. Because the consciousness within you has nothing to do with degree. And for that reason I ditched IIM. I exist, story starts here and ends here. No need to put bookish information in my brain. Book is not always a good thing. Because at later point of time, all bookish information will deplete and only that which touched your heart will prevail. Your mind is nothing but the function of previous mental states. Mind knows only what you did in the past. And past is dead. So mind is also dead. Whatever future prediction mind does, thats also based on past experience. So, past is dead. And future doesn't exist. So, what remains is present. And I really find it difficult to remain just in present. Because mind either goes to past or future. Present is very thin layer of existence. Because, if you add 1 femto second in the present it will become future. And if you subtract 1 femto second from present it will become past. Essentially, only present exists, but it's granularity is so thin that mind cannot percept it and mind wanders in past and future. We exist in that infinitesimal granularity of present. Of which we are not aware of.

In my observer post I stated to be observer. That's nothing but being in presence. When you become observer past and future will vanish and the present will granularize maximumly. Granularize the present and truth will be revealed to you. :)

2 comments:

Naga said...

... and the truth is that there is no truth! If you find something else face it, it disappears like Mara's daughters... just fyi

Shubh said...

Thanks.

There is a truth. And there is no truth are same thing. These are just game of words. Don't get trapped in it.

The post I wrote was about non-existant nature of past and future. Only present exist in it's infinitesimal granularization. And those who know this granularization knows the truth. This is one aspect.